Open Access, Copyright and licensing Policy
International journal of Pathology is an open access journal which allows the readers to access its content freely without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. There is no subscription charge for accessing or downloading full text articles published in the journal.
All authors are required to provide a signed undertaking that..
- This manuscript has not been submitted or published in another journal.
- They substantial contributed to the conception or design of the work; or the acquisition, analysis, or interpretation of data for the work
- They were involved in drafting the work or revising it critically for important intellectual content
- They are giving final approval of the version to be published
- They will be accountable for all aspects of the work in ensuring that questions related to the accuracy or integrity of any part of the work were appropriately investigated and resolved.
The International Journal of Pathology is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows users to copy, create extracts, abstracts, and new works from the Article, alter and revise the Article, and make commercial use of the Article (including reuse and/or resale of the Article by commercial entities), provided the user gives appropriate credit (with a link to the formal publication through the relevant DOI), provides a link to the license, indicates if changes were made and the licensor is not represented as endorsing the use made of the work.
They will abide by the policy and regulations of International journal of Pathology updated from time to time.