Financial Disclosure Policy
- All sources of funding should be declared as an acknowledgment at the end of the text.
- At the end of the Methodology section, under a subheading.
- Authors must describe the role of the study sponsor (s), if any, in study design; in the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data; in the writing of the report; and in the decision to submit the paper for publication.
- If the funding source had no such involvement, the authors should state.
- IJP publish FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE & ROLE OF THE FUNDING SOURCE statement for each article 2022 onwards.